The Los Angeles County district attorney has said he would ask a court to withdraw a resentencing ... will not support resentencing the Menendez brothers. Over 35 years ago, Lyle and Erik Menendez ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
Jose and Kitty Menendez, at the family's Beverly Hills home. The court dates were set after former Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón recommended resentencing for the brothers ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for resentencing for Lyle and Erik Menendez.
3d
ABC7 KABC on MSNMenendez brothers accuse DA of violating California's victims' rights law amid their bid for freedomAttorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
Hosted on MSN26d
Menendez brothers case: LA DA asking court to withdraw predecessor Gascón's resentencing motionWhat we know Hochman said he is asking the court to withdraw his predecessor's previous motion for resentencing for the Menendez brothers, calling their claims of self-defense "lies." "We are ...
Closing arguments began with prosecutor David Conn ridiculing the brothers ... Menendez would have considered it. To say it never occurred to him is absurd." Meanwhile, the California Supreme ...
Through the habeas corpus petition, the court could reverse the conviction or reopen proceedings. Weeks later, on Oct. 7, a documentary on the Menendez brothers was released on Netflix.
September 2005: The U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals denies their habeas corpus appeal. May 2023: Attorneys for the Menendez brothers ask the court to reconsider the conviction and sentence in ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results