The Menendez brothers' resentencing hearings have been pushed back to April after they were set to appear before a judge next week in their pursuit of early release. Lyle and Erik Menendez have ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
The Los Angeles County district attorney has said he would ask a court to withdraw a resentencing petition in the case. But the brothers still have paths to freedom. By Kate Christobek and Livia ...
The Menendez brothers' lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman's motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for resentencing for Lyle and Erik Menendez.
Lyle and Erik Menendez are pursuing three paths to get released from prison. Erik and Lyle Menendez have been behind bars for 35 years for the gruesome double murders of their parents -- and the ...
Hosted on MSN26d
Menendez brothers case: LA DA asking court to withdraw predecessor Gascón's resentencing motionLos Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said Monday that he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez. The Menendez brothers are pursuing various paths for release ...
3d
ABC7 KABC on MSNMenendez brothers accuse DA of violating California's victims' rights law amid their bid for freedomAttorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
(LOS ANGELES) — Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said Monday he’s asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney’s motion for resentencing for the Menendez ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results