LOS ANGELES — Lyle and Erik Menendez’s family members blasted Los Angeles prosecutors Thursday, accusing the new district ...
13don MSN
The Justice for Erik and Lyle Coalition will host the rally followed by a press conference outside of Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman's office in downtown Los Angeles.
The Associated Press on MSN13d
Family of Menendez brothers reject prosecutor criticism and lead rally for their releaseCopyright 2025 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. The family of Erik and Lyle Menendez is rejecting claims by the Los ...
13hon MSN
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month that he did not support resentencing the brothers because they had not ...
Menendez family members who want the brothers released have said the brothers endured ... A number of surrogates from several ...
20h
ABC7 KABC on MSNMenendez brothers accuse DA of violating California's victims' rights law amid their bid for freedomAttorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
A cousin of the Menendez brothers is accusing Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of being "hostile, dismissive and patronizing" to the family. Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman ...
Gavin Newsom continues to consider a clemency petition for the brothers ... advocacy around the case fueled by social media ...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The family of Erik and Lyle Menendez on Thursday rejected claims by the Los Angeles district attorney that the brothers hadn’t appropriately taken responsibility for the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results