Hochman compared the Menendez case to that of Sirhan Sirhan, who shot and killed U.S. Sen. Robert F. Kennedy in 1968. He noted that, like the Menendez brothers, Sirhan had many letters of support ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers be resentenced.
The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
NEW YORK (AP) — Jury selection began Tuesday in the bribery trial of Nadine Menendez, whose husband, former U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez, was sentenced to 11 years in prison earlier this year for ...
At former Sen. Bob Menendez’s corruption trial last year, his defense team cast him as an unwitting pawn in a global bribery ...
Nadine Menendez, the wife of convicted former Sen. Bob Menendez​, faced opening statements Monday in her federal bribery ...
Nadine Menendez did the “dirty work” to get gold bars, envelopes stuffed with cash and a new Mercedes-Benz convertible for ...
Lawyers have delivered opening statements in the trial of Nadine Menendez, the wife of former U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez, who was ...
L.A. County District Attorney Nathan Hochman has said he doesn't believe the Menendez brothers should be resentenced Sean Neumann is a reporter at PEOPLE. He has been working at PEOPLE since 2019.
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he would reconsider resentencing Erik and Lyle Menendez, who were convicted of murdering their parents in 1989, if they admit their "lies ...
Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) had paid them for sex, but short-changed them. Menendez denied it. According to the affidavit, the recanting prostitute is a 23-year-old woman named Nexis de los Santos ...