MALACAÑANG said contingency plans are in place to bring home the 250,000 Filipinos in Taiwan if the self-governing island is attacked by China. Palace Press Officer Claire Castro made the assurance ...
Bologna's Santiago Castro has no fractures to his foot, but will miss Venice and remains doubtful for the Coppa Italia.
In downplaying the gravity of disclosing details about an imminent U.S. military operation to participants in a Signal group ...
The Atlantic published a bombshell report on Monday, March 24, announcing that highly sensitive U.S. attack plans had been discussed by several high-ranking Trump administration officials in a ...
THE Palace on Monday dismissed suggestions by Vice President Sara Duterte that if her father, former president Rodrigo ...
Vice President Sara Duterte should stop being a “hypocrite” and not “hide behind her position” to shield her father—former President Rodrigo Duterte—from ...
Senator Ronald "Bato" Dela Rosa clapped back against Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro, who earlier questioned the senator's remark that he would consider hiding instead of surrendering to ...
The confrontation took place on Castro Street in San Francisco at about 4:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 19, police told SFGate. A Walgreens employee and a security guard followed a 30-year-old man who ...
Despite Castro’s promises to implement democratic ... One woman told ABC, “This is a grave injustice, and that’s why people are here.” In May 2023, Jordan Neely, a 30-year-old homeless ...
Yet, the site soon was claimed by vines and brambles, and defiled by grave robbers and buckshot blasts. Hutchinson’s enigmatic tale spotlights the steady desecration of rural graves ...