The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on ...
Rwanda-backed M23 rebels staging an offensive in east Congo said on Saturday they would withdraw forces from the seized town ...
16h
Africanews on MSNCongo, M23 rebels to hold direct dialogue in QatarThe meeting in Doha would be the first between the two sides since the rebels backed by Rwanda captured two provincial ...
Congo’s government says it will participate in peace talks in Angola with the Rwanda-backed M23 rebel group that has captured key areas of Congo’s mineral-rich east DAKAR, Senegal -- Congo's ...
DAKAR, Senegal (AP) — The Rwanda-backed rebels who captured key areas of Congo’s mineral-rich east said Monday they were withdrawing from peace talks this week with the Congolese government ...
M23 rebels said they were pulling out of talks with the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo because EU sanctions against Rwandan officials earlier in the day "undermined" negotiations.
M23 rebel group’s spokesman Lawrence Kanyuka said in a statement. Alleged offensives still being carried out in the conflict-hit region by Congo’s military also undermine the talks ...
Kanyuka had reported that an M23 delegation had been sent to Angola’s capital, Luanda. The rebel group has captured mineral-rich, key areas in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DR ...
DAKAR, Senegal (AP) — The Rwanda-backed rebels who captured key areas of Congo's mineral-rich east said Monday they were withdrawing from peace talks this week with the Congolese government ...
FILE - Former members of the Armed Forces of the Democratic Republic of Congo (FARDC) and police officers who allegedly surrendered to M23 rebels arrive in Goma, Congo, Sunday, Feb. 23 ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results