The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
2h
Daily Express US on MSNKim Kardashian's hidden link to Menendez brothers revealed ahead of key hearingKim Kardashian has been a vocal supporter of the Menendez brothers in recent years, with her family sharing a surprising link ...
2h
Irish Star on MSNKim Kardashian's shocking link to Menendez brothers revealed as they push for freedomKim Kardashian has been a vocal supporter of the Menendez brothers, who were convicted of murdering their parents in 1996, ...
Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman is seeking to rescind his predecessor’s request for a court to resentence brothers Erik and Lyle Menendez. Hochman raised questions about the ...
The Los Angeles County District Attorney issued a statement opposing the resentencing of convicted murderers Lyle and Erik Menendez. DA Nathan Hochman recommended that a motion for resentencing ...
8:08 Menendez brothers must fully admit to lies before being freed, prosecutor says The newly elected district attorney of Los Angeles County said that he does not support the resentencing of Lyle ...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The family of Erik and Lyle Menendez on Thursday rejected claims by the Los Angeles district attorney that the brothers hadn't appropriately taken responsibility for the 1989 ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman announced last week that he's asking the court to withdraw his ...
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said Monday he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for resentencing for the Menendez brothers ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results