Players from the St. Louis Battlehawks and Houston Roughnecks in the UFL wrote a letter personally appealing to UFL co-owner ...
The 2025 UFL season is set to begin Friday amid an ongoing labor dispute between the league and its players. The UFL and the United Football Players Association (UFPA) do not have a CBA in place ...
UFL players will open the season without a CBA, a source told ESPN, but they plan to present a letter to league co-owner ...
The reported development follows a boycott of a UFL-sponsored camp by the league's quarterbacks in February, in response to a CBA offer the players called "unacceptable and insulting." Just 22 ...
UFL players filed a complaint Friday with the National Labor Relations Board, accusing the league of unfair labor practices amid the sides' stalled negotiations for a new collective bargaining ...
However, the ongoing talks are described by Front Office Sports' sources as "shaky," and the players are reportedly willing to take further labor actions if the UFL doesn't budge on its current offer.
The St. Louis Battlehawks and Houston Roughnecks are set to open the season Friday, March 28 in Houston, despite rumblings of a labor dispute. Reporting by ESPN says last month, all 24 of the UFL ...
The UFL and its players have not agreed on a CBA for 2025. The players are now calling upon league co-owner Dwayne Johnson ...