Former Costa Rican President and Nobel Peace Prize winner Oscar Arias said Tuesday that his U.S. visa was revoked without ...
Oscar Arias, 84, said that U.S. embassy workers told him it was being revoked due to his close ties with the Chinese government.
Óscar Arias, the former Costa Rican president and Nobel Peace Prize winner, said the U.S. government has canceled his visa for unspecified reasons. Arias, 84, said he received a brief email ...
3don MSN
Former Costa Rican President and Nobel Peace Prize laureate Óscar Arias says he has had his visa to enter the United States ...
Oscar Arias is a Nobel Peace Prize winner who often traveled to the United States to receive further accolades for his work ...
Former Costa Rican President Óscar Arias Sánchez, who likened President Trump to "Roman emperor" earlier this year, says he ...
Arias is not the only Costa Rican to have had his US visa revoked. Three members of the country's national assembly who ...
The 84-year-old, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1987, recently criticised US President Donald Trump, comparing him to a ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results