The Maoists’ top body said it was ready for dialogue if the government withdrew security forces and halted the ongoing offensive. “In the interests of the people, our party is always ready for peace ...
In a significant ruling, the Chhattisgarh High Court has held that naxal attacks are politically and ideologically driven ...
Notably, Teltumbde has approached the HC after being invited by the University of Amsterdam, Nottingham Trent University ...
His appeal came ahead of a review meeting on the preparation for Hanuman Jayanti celebrations and security arrangements in ...
The police official stated that they would verify the authenticity of the statement attributed to the outlawed CPI (Maoist), ...
The outlawed CPI (Maoist) group has proposed a 'ceasefire' under certain conditions, raising suspicions of being a tactical ...
The encounter took place in the forests of Mundidadar and Ganheridadar within the Bichhiya police station area ...
Ahead of Hanuman Jayanti, DGP YB Khurania stressed maintaining peace. He noted a decrease in Maoist activity across Odisha, ...
In a major success for security forces, two women Naxalites, each carrying a bounty of ?14 lakh, were gunned down in an encounter in Madhya Pradesh’s Mandla district on Wednesday morning. The gunfight ...
The development comes amid intensified counter-insurgency operations – in the latest, 18 Maoists were gunned down in two separate encounters in Bastar earlier this week.
Bihar, West Bengal, Kerala, and Uttar Pradesh have been removed from the Naxal-affected states list, ending their SRE support ...
Police said the gunfight broke out during a search operation that was launched after receiving intelligence reports of ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results