U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio said on Wednesday he had been assured none of the information discussed on a messaging app about US attacks on Yemen's Houthis where a journalist was mistakenly ...
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio speaks with the media on his military airplane as he flies to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, March 10, 2025. US Secretary of State Marco Rubio speaks with the media ...
Secretary of State Marco Rubio may have just violated a court order stopping the Trump administration’s fast-tracked deportations. Rubio announced that a group of alleged gang members had been ...
NATO allies are readying themselves for a major ‘shift’ in responsibility for defending the continent, but diplomats told ...
Secretary of State Rubio said the threat posed by active war in Europe means NATO nations including the U.S. must establish a ...
Secretary of State Marco Rubio insisted that Donald Trump’s administration has no intention of leaving NATO even as the US envoy demanded members of the military alliance ratchet up spending.
The United States is as committed to NATO as ever but demands that European allies spend substantially more on defence, U.S.
Secretary of State Marco Rubio said he hopes to leave a NATO meeting with a commitment to 5 percent on defense spending.