The Menendez brothers' lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman's motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
After Lyle and Erik Menendez ’s push for freedom after more than 30 years behind bars faced a roadblock as Los Angeles ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for resentencing for Lyle and Erik Menendez.
Los Angeles District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he would only reconsider his stance on resentencing imprisoned brothers Lyle and Erik Menendez if they admit to a list of compiled "lies" they have ...
Hochman's inclusion of infractions in motion "ignore the prison violation classification system," writes Menendez attorney ...
Erik and Lyle Menendez are seeking to be resentenced and released from prison for the 1989 slayings of their parents, Jose and Kitty Menendez.
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman does not support a motion to resentence the brothers, which would have ...
In an interview with ABC News on March 19, Hochman indicated he would let the brothers have their day in court if they admit to what he believes are decades of lies about “the full range of their ...
Chief For the past few years, the Menendez Brothers have resurfaced as a new generation learns and investigates their case.
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman announced last week that he's asking the court to withdraw his ...